Log Cabin
This small pioneer style log cabin for many years stood in the Town of Harrison, situated along the Little Wolf River on property near the Wrolstad farm that passed through the hands of Andrew Hanson, Minert Colrud, Henry Wrolstad and Hjelmer Gill. Acquired and moved to the complex in 1989/90, its actual origins are uncertain, although available records date it back to at least the early 1930s. Household artifacts displayed date from the late 1800’s and early 1900’s, including a trundle bed and other pieces of furniture, along with cooking and other household utensils from the period.